Our Commitment to Your Health
Here at Pastiche, we have made many changes to our day-to-day operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to guarantee our patrons' experience is as safe and health-conscious as possible. It is our duty as responsible restaurant owners to put the health of our employees and patrons above all else, and we'd like to make you aware of some of those changes:
· All employees will be required have their temperature taken (with a no-touch thermometer) before each shift, and must wear a face covering throughout the entirety of their shift.
· Our usual entrance door will be 'Entrance Only', and our northern door will be 'Exit Only', to reduce the chance of contamination. Each will be regularly sanitized throughout the day.
· Hand sanitizer will be freely provided for each patron at the entrance door.
· All menus will be properly sanitized after every single use.
· We will be seating people in accordance with the 6-foot social distancing rule. Nearby tables will be made unavailable.
· All tables, chairs, and booths will be thoroughly sanitized after each use, and will be clearly marked if unavailable.
· We have designated an area of the bar for carryout pick-up only, to ensure any patrons not dining-in are able to quickly collect their meals. We will also begin curbside pick-up services for anyone who prefers it.
· Hands-free foot-pulls will be installed on the bathrooms doors for your convenience and safety.
Thank you so very much for your understanding through these difficult times!
With Our Best Regards
Judie, Costas, and the entire Pastiche Fam.